Before You Buy Your Next Self Help or LOA Product
I make a living in the personal development and self help industry. So, this may seem a little counter-intuitive. However, I was recently in a discussion about someone who is fed up and at the end of their rope with self help and law of attraction. So many books, so many processes, so many systems, so many gurus and teachers. Too few, if any results. So, when you’re library shelves are packed to overflowing, and you’ve listened to every audio you can get your hands on, where do you go for that one magical Ah ha??
When you are scouring material looking for the answers let this be your guide.
- If what you’re reading doesn’t lead me back to yourself, inside, to your true genius, it’s worthless. (tweetable!)
- Nothing is wrong with YOU. You are not your circumstances. (tweetable!) Maybe you need some help changing your circumstances, but YOU are whole and perfect just the way you are. If someone tells you, you are broken or need fixing, run for the hills.
- Your inner guidance is always the expert. (tweetable!) The business expert is in you. The love guru is in you. The spiritual master is in you. That inner expert might lead you to resources, but only if you are listening.
- There is no secret. There is no special formula. There is no one way of doing anything. (tweetable!)
- If it feels good follow it, because things that feel good always lead you back to the wisdom inside. (tweetable!) If it feels funky, no matter how much it might make sense, leave it in the dust.
- Self love is always the key. It is everything and the thing that holds everything together.(tweetable!)