1. Anytime you let someone else influence how you perceive your value, you are dangerously vulnerable.
2. If you are in a relationship where you live in fear you are being abused.
3. If there is no choice, there is no consent.
4. Money is the least valuable resource you have. Time and energy are everything.
5. The most important thing you can do for the people you love is to care for yourself first.
6. There is no such thing as a little addicted.
7. Confidence is the best cosmetic.
8. Anyone who cheats with you is extremely likely to cheat on you.
9. What you tolerate will continue, and your life is a reflection of what you settle for.
10. No one else can ever be responsible for making you happy or unhappy.
Sharing is sexy. If you liked this article, share, comment, or pass it on.
Lisa Hayes, The Love Whisperer, is an LOA Relationship Coach. She helps clients leverage Law of Attraction to get the relationships they dream about and build the lives they want. Lisa is the author of the newly released hit book, Score Your Soulmate and How to Escape from Relationship Hell and The Passion Plan.
Posted on 08/29/2014 at 10:30:00 PM