Who the Hell Do I Really Want to Be?
By: Lisa Hayes
We take it for granted. We think we know who we are. However, in many cases we have absolutely no idea. Most of us have a very outdated view of who we currently are. We still see ourselves the same way we did months, years, or decades ago, in part or in whole. We often don’t know what we really look like or what we really like. The greatest gift you can give yourself is to know who you are.
Below is a list of questions I use with my clients. I do this exercise myself at least twice a week. These questions help you get clear about what is and what you want to be.
2. What do I want to be the go to person for?
3. How would I like to define my personal style, as in clothing, make up, ect…
4. What is the one thing I want to be a master of?
5. When I was 18 _______________ was very important to me and now it’s not.
6. When I was 25 _______________ was very important to me and still is.
7. Who do I want to be in my marriage?
8. How do I want my spouse to describe me?
9. Who do I want to be in my career?
10. What do I want to people to think when they first meet me?
11. How do I know if I’ve had a good day?
12. What makes me feel successful?
13. What makes me feel accomplished?
14. What makes me feel like a good person?
15. What are my top three most important feelings?
16. What are my top three values?
17. Who are the three people I most admire and why?
18. What does being a beautiful woman mean to me?
19. What inspires me?
20. What is the most important thing I can do for myself everyday?